Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Natural Bug Spray/Balm with Lemon Eucalyptus

I have been seeing LOTS of posts about Lemon Eucalyptus Oil as a natural bug repellent lately.

YAY!

Here are the recipes I use for natural Bug Spray-- and Bug Balm.  The spray is based in water/witch hazel and the balm is beeswax/coconut oil based.

I did a bit of a mashup of different recipes I found online.

Check out my Instagram to see videos of me making both recipes.


Spray:
2 oz distilled water
1 oz Witch hazel (real stuff, not the $1 bottle)
30 drops Lemon Eucalyptus oil
10 drops tea tree oil
Mix! Pour into spray bottle.


Bug Balm Repellent

1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp beeswax
Melt those two…
Then add…
5 drops each:
Lemon eucalyptus oil
Lavender oil
Citronella oil


Pour into small glass jar and allow to cool for 2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment