Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The foods we eat at Mother Daughter Book Club


I'm part of a fabulous Mother Daughter book club based on Her Next Chapter.
Every month, we read a book, then we get together and each bring a food that was mentioned in the book.  I think that might be the best part! 
For November, we read Tortilla Sun and had some of the delicious foods featured in the book. The recipe for vegan homemade tortillas is here.
Homemade tortillas – I am no Nana, I could not get them round like the sun!… Slow cooked black beans, avocados, tortilla chips… All kinds of goodness. This was a great book to end the year on and we are excited for our book throw down next month to pick our 11 books for 2018. 📚📚

1 comment:

  1. Hi I would love to know more about this book. I think this is quite interesting and would love to order that in the near future.

    ReplyDelete